Tricity Bendix Ceramic Hob

I have a Tricity Bendix Electric Cooker Model number DSEI456BK and want to replace an element in the ceramic hob. I'm virtually certain that I can tilt up the hob by removing the trim between the hob and the knob control panel but it is resisting all attempts to remove it without force. I can't see any obvious screws holding it in place; all the ones I have removed make no difference.?????

Reply to
daviewulz