Speaking of uber Treehouses

http://www.stumbleupon.com/toolbar/#url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.trendir.com%252Fhouse-design%252Ftree_houses%252F
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/toolbar/#url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.trendir.com%252Fhouse-design%252Ftree_houses%252F Very nice. I also really like the little German one too. Two of those (maybe 90deg. from each, with an enclosed mini conservatory at the juncture) in a slightly bigger tree-- one for living/working/cooking/entertaining; and the other for washing/etc. and sleeping/etc. ;) -- and I'd be happy.

Til a herd of rabid bullsquirrels had enough of your squatting and threw you overboard. heh

I would invite them in, give them antibiotics for rabies and then, when they were feeling a little better, throw a bullsquirrel party!