Re: Article on New Dubia building.

> Lemon or genius? > Would you rent the top floor? > Ken

Only if it had squat toilets installed.

Reply to
creative1986

Like the ones I saw in China?

Reply to
Warm Worm

It gets tired. I wonder if they may be approaching a critical maximum.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Why would they want to crash a jet into a building in Dubai, though? Seems you'd be equally vulnerable in a town like Lockerbie.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Oh oh, I feel a song coming on...

"Around the strangers moved, the shouts I felt within New panoramas seen (I loved it as it was) Forests of pylons built, the scaffolding is raised And how the men pursue their worrk They act convinced of freedom

Crossed over by the bridge The brook was running ill We recognised the place - places we knew as children We wept upon the sights, and progress tore our hearts Fences divide the land, homes boxed like rabbit hutches

Goodbye to the village..."

file format)

...What is Montreal concrete? Is that like Montreal smoked meat?

Reply to
Warm Worm

e:

I can get you started right here:

Next week I'll be posting a full bass rig, stick, amp, processor.

Then an Epiphone acoustic 12 string.

Then a Roland multi-keyboard rig, complete.

By late Feb you'll have everything to get rolling on your world tour.

Cleaning out the office.......

Reply to
creative1986

They had platinum foot chocks and leather arm rests on the ST's in china? Most native north americans STILL use the squat method and their colon cancer instances are less than single digit but most of the newborns end up with flat heads......

Reply to
creative1986

:

ote:

r in a breeze.

How about posting or sending some of your music collection. I'd like to hear what you've got.

Reply to
Warm Worm

:

ote:

r in a breeze.

I just saw your pics. Percussion was my first love, but I lived in a relatively small apartment, so went the synth/recording route... Yes, my spoons were stainless steel. But they-a made a good sound on my thigh. ;)

Reply to
Warm Worm

te:

ver in a breeze.

I recently read that Elvis didn't write or compose any of his own songs, except maybe one or two. I never liked "his" stuff and wonder how it might have been had he done it himself.

Reply to
Warm Worm

e:

ll over in a breeze.

Yeah, with age comes appreciation. I listen to Glenn Miller frequently, ain't that sumthin? No PIerre, not that *trailer for rent* guy. LOL Tho I listen to him now and then too. "Ya load 16 tons, waddya get? Another day older and deeper in debt, st peter don'tcha call me caue I can't go......" every morning at the mine you could see him arrive he stood 6'6 and weighed 245 kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip and everybody knew ya didn't give no lip

Awhile back we drove into Vegas

Reply to
creative1986

e:

ll over in a breeze.

Maybe I should qualify that with never liked what I've heard. It would be easier to visit his work if there wasn't so much new (often non- commercial) talent to be had for free online. Killing Joke, 808 State, The Cocteau Twins, Boards of Canada, and Frontline Assembly were acts that I completely missed that I have visited though, but only the 'Twins caught any significant interest so far. I'd like to go back further back to the 60's and before to see what's there. I've downloaded and had the Byrds' '8 Miles High' as well as Abba's 'Chiquitita' for a time too. I used to like some ELO.

I'd ask for oldie recommendations, but we may have different tastes. :)

Reply to
Warm Worm