Latest wiki thing is about pumps:

and contributions welcome.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Brown, size 9.

Reply to
John Rumm

My Plimsolls are usually size 8 or 9 but this does vary according to the manufacturer's line.

Reply to
clot

Considering that acetyl, PTFE, some PVCs, nylon, polycarbonate, polyethylene and a few other plastics appear in the WRAS approved materials list, I wonder if it is true that brass is required for potable water pumps.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

I need 13. Apparently there is a correlation.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Timely.... for some no doubt! :~((

Reply to
:Jerry:

The reference was to the two Ronnies sketch - fork handles etc. still never mind...

You may be right....

I was told that todger length = collar size - shoe size

Reply to
John Rumm

Eebygum!

Reply to
John Rumm

Can't be. That would make it about -5cm.

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:54:46 +0100, "nightjar" Considering that acetyl, PTFE, some PVCs, nylon, polycarbonate,

Shower pumps use various plastics and they must be suitable for potable.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Working in inches or centimetres?

Anyway, I've put nearly two inches on my collar size in the last years, but nothing else has changed.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

15" collar? Pencil neck!

(18" collar, size 10, so I do ok on that calculation ;-)

(they say that is why women have so many minor prangs in the car... we have been telling them that "this long" is 8" for years!)

Reply to
John Rumm

I was working in cm and European show sizes.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Have you tried the patches?

Reply to
Andy Hall

now added, thanks.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Maybe it has, but you just can't look down as well as you used to ! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

pumps:

> Suggestions and contributions welcome.

It seems to be mostly wrong. I'd suggest you bin it.

Reply to
Aidan

Perhaps you might like to suggest new content to replaces 'it'?...

Reply to
:Jerry:

My collars are tight and I have very small feet - good news :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hmm. Wearing a tight shirt on a small neck? :)

Reply to
clot