OT (only if you have no heart) - bike magazine from 1883 online

It's truly amazing. The magazines we get now are all bullshit. Excuses for advertising with hardly any meat. I don't always agree with the "those were the good old days" crew, but there's little to argue against when presented with evidence such as this.

RicodJour

Nice... What took you there? Do you bike?

Back then, though, we might have been more naive about advertising, whereas today, even though there's a lot more of it, we're also wiser to it.

Reply to
Warm Worm