If only ...

... we could harvest all the hot air spouted by antagonists we could heat a house!

But since we can't harvest it and there's nothing new being spouted by them I'm not going to join in any more, it's contributing to global warming.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

But would life be so entertaining if everything was purely functional ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is this another "I'm leaving, and this time it's for good" post? Haven't we done this already?

Reply to
Grunff

You're lucky.

Certainly not. You can't get shot of me as easily as that :-)

You may have ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

It stops being fun when it gets insulting.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Is killing all the jews insulting?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

But I'm relying on you for a laugh now and again!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Idiots allways have that problem!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:22:25 +0100 someone who may be "Mary Fisher" wrote this:-

When the insults start it is a good indication that the person concerned has no better arguments.

Reply to
David Hansen

Quite :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Or that the person being insulted is a dolt.

Most dolts fail to recognise that they are members of the "dolt" set however and then start to bleat about being insulted. However when insult is the only response that pierces their shells, it's as valid as any other response.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Or pompous. That can be even more fun...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If dolts are so obvious I wonder why people respond to them ... I'd have thought they wouldn't be worth it.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Oh, I dunno. Bit the same as writing about non DIY subjects on this group...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's a hobby (trying to get mildly back on track to DIY issues).

Reply to
Steve Firth

Like you, you mean?

Reply to
Alan Holmes

They certainly are not worth it, but sometimes I dodn't recognise a dolt until (s)he has posted several times.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Surely not!