One for Don

http://www.archive.org/details/Wherethe1955
And another one: http://tinyurl.com/9wafo
Last one for the night. I have to file for a building permit tomorrow and I haven't started the drawings yet. :) Can you say all-nighter?
If you had this technology at your service while selling your designs to a client, you could have the _worst_ shit out there and still sell it.
http://www.archive.org/details/PipeDrea2001
On 1 Sep 2005 23:11:00 -0700

R,
How are you putting your drawings together? What kind of CAD software, etc, etc?
-R
Saab Guy wrote:

SketchUp, ADT. It's not so bad though. It's a remodeling project. I did a project for them two years ago, so I already have the whole house in a 3D model, plus I can graft the zoning, site plan, etc. on from the original set of drawings. Waste nothing. Time to work.
On 1 Sep 2005 23:23:44 -0700

So HOW does SketchUP work with ADT?
I use ADT 2005
-R
Saab Guy wrote:

ADT5 components exploded and saved. Imported into Sketchup. Do you thing. They used to have an ADT plug-in that would turn SKetchup into ADT stuff, but I don't think they've updated it for ADT 5/6/..
Work flow is just fine...