Pinging Don

Have you designed any work recently for homes being built on Gasparilla Island?

I've detailed the reinf. for a couple of them there recently (we only see structural dwgs, not arch's) that were really high dollar homes and wondered if you had a hand in any of them?

You know you are in a high-dollar neighborhood or a place with really bad soil when the reinf for these homes weigh more than you find in your local 3 story office building. One of them had over 20 tons of MMFX reinf in it, not including the pool steel.

Just wondering, since I knew you did a lot of high-end stuff in Fla

Reply to
TheRebarGuy