Don Withdrawal Symptoms

Anyone getting them?

;oD

Reply to
admin

Not really...

However, things to seem to have been considerably more on topic...

Reply to
3D Peruna

Not hardly. The forum is much more readable now. Better still, if Frankendrip would start posting his pointless blather in 'MySpace' instead of alt.architecture. I wouldn't doubt it if Don ("admin") is the OP.

Reply to
Milo

I don't think Don would try and hide...he's, well...Don.

Reply to
3D Peruna

"3D Peruna"

That would be me. I was posting via a new computer and NG reader (Thunderbird).

Reply to
Frankendrip

"Milo"

Fair enough. I imagine he'll be happy to read that, as readable as it is.

Verb1.toe the line - do what is expected abide by, comply, follow - act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes; "He complied with my instructions"; "You must comply or else!"; "Follow these simple rules"; "abide by the rules"

Frankendrip

Feeeelings...woah,woah,woah, feelings.........

Reply to
Milo

"Milo"

That's the spirit! :D

Reply to
Frankendrip

"Don"

Alright, Don's in!

Hey kid!

I couldn't find any posts from Milo for educational reference, but maybe Google was having an unreadable day.

When in doubt, be doubtful.

Hope your settling in's settling in well.

Reply to
Warm Worm