Designer cavity caps (PING Don)

Don:

Remember you told me about Cavity caps when I posted that when I cut a window opening through the concrete block I looked up the void of the block and saw metal membrane and turned out they are cavity caps.

Is there such a thing as designer cavity caps?

I ran into another one of those after I removed a window AC unit and looked up the opening and saw I have six "holes". Each hole has a different metal - they look like flattened soda cans - I have Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Tab, Coke. A different soda in each hole. Looks like someone put some work into it. May be my house do have a "designer's touch" after all.

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

So are 35 year old designer cavity caps worth any money? Can I sell it on eBay?

Reply to
nmbexcuse