3d architectural interior design

we are a professional Architectural Design company, and specializing in 3D Floor Plan, CAD Conversion And Animation/Fly Through, 3D Architectural/Interior Rendering, 3D Walk through Animation, Virtual Reality, 3D Character Model Design for eight years, our price is very competitive because we have professional 3D artist team. You are welcomed to visit our website http://www.shanghaiarchi.com , which includes our company profiles and latest designs.
------------------------------------- David Zhang www.shanghaiarchi.com