Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Rob Lee is getting out of hand
Tue, Sep 11, 2007, 7:44am (Rob=A0Lee) doth sayeh: You should see the tool grotto..... As long as the playmate of the month doesn't wear flannel and have a beard. JOAT What is life without challenge...
2
2

Re: Purple hat scrapbag set, who will share? TIA - PH-SEWBAG01-HUS.rar (0/1)
RH: when I split to less that 10,000 lines per post I end up with 101 posts for this particular file....I will flood the group and then be liked even less by you ;)

Dry Weight Of Wood
Try this. Has weights by cu,ft and specific gravity of most everything. Reade Advanced Materials - 404
4
4

The greatest in real estate investment Proven Education
Proven techniques in how to invest in real estate and come out on top. This is the best way to gain information on the subject so I think it is worth making money today.

Which combination saw blade for new table saw?
A thinner blade: Pros Great for ripping Wastes less material Cuts a narrow groove Cons Less accurate Less power especially with hardwoods May get hot May require a stabilizer Not good for crosscutting...
12
12

Casing windows with Harditrim
FWIW, my home had Hardie installed by the builder - they sided first, then trimmed windows & doors. BTW, trim is NOT Hardie, but Cedar - good choice IMHO - can be painted just as well as any other...
6
6

Strange coating on cast iron
Just a guess, but the combination of high heat and a sudden change in the humidity probably interacted with the wax, especially if you had a pretty heavy coating on them. -- "We need to make a...
6
6

Clock
I have drawn up some plans for a Grandfather clock I want to build and wanted some suggestions on what type of wood and finishes. All the furniture in our house is light no dark woods as are the...
9
9

Look at this---------- O.M.G!-----look at this!!
Obviously suck-cess has nothing to do with speaking English or being literate...... mac Please remove splinters before emailing
3
3

Hey JT! Single Shot Actions Book
Tue, Sep 11, 2007, 1:21am (EDT-1) (Patriarch) doth sayeth: These days, with the information available at the touch of a button, the mortal remains of our earthly interests need not be simply shuttled...
3
3

HELP! need to make threaded piano legs
Hello all, I have just received an 1840's French Pleyel piano which has screw-in legs. the problem is that the seller denied any problems with the piano, but two of the three legs have stripped...
2
2

woodworking safety issues...
Spotted the following story on MSNBC today, had to post the link. Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel,...
1
1

AIR RIFLE TARGET STAND - PDF
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan http://www.odcmp.com/Coaching/target_stand_plans.htm

Group Workshops
| My town has an outstanding workshop at the senior center. This is really impressive! Where is it? -- Morris Dovey DeSoto Solar DeSoto, Iowa USA DeSoto Solar Home Page
19
19

Odd tool ID
Can anyone help me ID this tool?