Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleaning spray gear with stripper
I have a build-up of water base and urethane products in my spray gun. I've removed all the chromed and stainless fluid passage internals (not the air valve assembly! ) and soaked them in acetone and...
5
5

Can make Dining Table?
Can we make dining table as we want(talking about style)? if yes, then which on is better whether buying ready made or making it....
16
16

Re: General 650-T50-M2M 10” Cabinet Table Saw
That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good price too. I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is something that could last a lifetime.
2
2

Cold weather experience with Titebond III?
My gara... shop is unheated, except for the heat that bleeds from the house, and wintertime woodworking in Seattle, although not quite as rugged as in the Northeast, can be a bit chilly. Nonetheless,...
9
9

Hinges
Hi All, Well, another few hours spent trying to drill the holes for a hinge so the door fits perfectly. Lately, I've installed a few hinges that are mostly hidden when the door is closed, don't...
14
14

Trim Routers
Popular Mechanics looks at 7 Trim Routers: http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/tools/4301779.htmlBill
2
2

Heat Resistant Finish for Wooden Trivet?
I want to make a few trivets out of wood. The last wooden one I had that was commercially made had a shiny surface. Any tips on what kind of finish this would be? TIA Norm
6
6

Re: New (sort of) monitor troubles
Kertoo siitä miten ydinaavikoituminen on jo nyt rajusti muuttanut maapallomme kuivuuksisaaan tuhoisia metsäpaloja tuottavaksi tehtaaksi. Sanomatta on selvää, että jatkossa JOKAINEN poltettu...
3
3

CPSIA Update - Third party testing requirement delayed one year
The CPSC voted today to delay the requirement of third party testing for one year. You may resume breathing. -Kevin
2
2

Another look at an inlay test
5 of the of 12 corner treatments I am making available to my bathroom countertop customers. The wood counterparts, will be engraved in the legs and/or doors. Pictures of those coming soon. yes, the...
5
5

Cutting beef bones on a bandsaw?
Anybody here ever cut bones on a bandsaw? I did it years ago to make some drawer handles. I tried cross cutting one beef bone last year and it went so slow (if it wasn't a dull blade when I started,...
9
9

Tetrahedrons revisited
A while back I posted a question about calculating saw angles for making a tetrahedron from square stock. It took a while to solve the problem, but I was finally able to make what I was after: forward...
6
6

an absolute model of customer service - Lee Valley
I can't get over what a pleasure it is to speak to the Lee Valley customer service reps. You can understand them They want to help you They actually sound friendly (yes, you can *hear* when someone is...
29
29

what is it
1526 is a caponer 1530 looks like a twttch for controling a horse

table saw Record TSPP250 Any Opinions?
I was wondering if anyone has any good or bad experience with the above table saw? I have an opportunity to buy one second hand and wonder if there is anything I should look out for, Thanks Rob Cork...