Stapling Drawer Bottoms and Cabinet Backs

I'm curious if anyone has heard of or seen a stapler that is made to shoot at a 45d angle - such as you might use to affix drawer bottoms and cabinet backs into a grooved assembly. We just made a series of frameless cabinets and I just angled the stapler, but once or twice I didn't hit it quite right and you could just sort of see the blow-out on the inside of the cabinet. For frameless I really like to staple the backs into the grooves b/c it makes the box much less likely to rack. IAE, if you've heard of one, please post back. Thanks.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Pete Hesse