Subject Author Posted Replies

Kreg screws
I have a good assortment of the 1.25 inch Kreg screws in both coarse and fi= ne thread. I'm affixing a 1 by 2 support piece to 1.75 thick cherry and wo= uld like to get a stronger bite. Plenty of...
13
13

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Slats, and more slats
70/set ... Album Archive Album Archive

Re: OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!
See Dave in South Texas

Freud 1/4-3/8 Box Joint 8" Blades
Happened to order this from Amazon and they had a 20% off promo sale going so the total cost was $65.38. Since I have the prime there isn't a shipping cost. Anyone considerding such a purchase might...
5
5

Waterlox vs. Parks Tung Oil
Tung has a short shelf life once it's exposed to air. Hope it's not gelled.
3
3

O/T: Ole And Lena
Enjoy Lew ----------------------------------------------------------------- From the land of 10,000 lakes where it's snowing right now. Ole and Lena, famous lovers from Minnesota and Minnesota...

Nut Cracker
sold walnut dowels it was then that I decided to make it from walnut. Was going to be cherry. for things I want. Ohhhh. I have had a lather for the pas 30 years and and am almost ashamed to say that I...
7
7

Re: O/T: 86 Year Old Man
------------------------------------------- Getting closer. Lew
1
1

Greene and Greene end table
I just posted pics and a photobucket story of a G&G style end table. This was another Darrell Peart inspired design, from his book "Design Elements for the Workshop". Here's the link to my entire...
2
2

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - 272 mortises later
Taking shape:
10
10

Harbor Freight Sale
For those who might be intrested: (?) Coupons off Coupon (with some restrictions) Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the...
9
9

To all of my woodworking friends, I would like to extend the traditional Thanksgiving greeting:
"Burp"
2
2

Sturdy portable/rollable shelves?
How about grabbing some rectangular pieces of wood, drilling holes through the four corners of each piece, sticking pipes up through the corner holes, and then attaching wheels to the bottom of the...
15
15

Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you all for sharing all of the stuff that gets done here! I am waiting for guests to arrive, and trying to stay out of the culinary "action zone". Best wishes, Bill (in IN)
3
3

What is it? Set 468
I need some help with the last one in this set:
21
21