Ibox, Leon

Finally got a chance to play with it. Had a little trouble getting set up as I have a right tilt saw. But got throught that and first pass my joints are too tight, and too deep, Any suggestions? Damn Xmas is coming fast and I'm hoping to do boxes. Using the Frued box joint blade. Using 3/8" setting and using scrap still. Too deep should be easy to cure but not sure on the tighgtness. My senses tell me to open the fingers. Any advice

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Finally got a chance to play with it. Had a little trouble getting set up as I have a right tilt saw. But got throught that and first pass my joints are too tight, and too deep, Any suggestions? Damn Xmas is coming fast and I'm hoping to do boxes. Using the Frued box joint blade. Using 3/8" setting and using scrap still. Too deep should be easy to cure but not sure on the tighgtness. My senses tell me to open the fingers. Any advice ========================================================================= The slots will remain the same so the thing to do is make the fingers narrower.

Reply to
CW

I agree, however just leaning to use this jig I'll have to experiment. In a previous post Leon made it sound like a very close to no kiss was the answer. So I guess I experiment.

Reply to
Mike M

Ummm did you read the directions? LOL

Too deep , lower the blade.

Too tight widen the spacing a touch. should be a simple process to figure out..

Reply to
Leon

Mostly watching the DVD. All so girl friend wants to borrow money. I've been very distracted. I figure little slave girl is worth several points of interest.

Reply to
Mike M