Subject Author Posted Replies

FILE CABINET/TABLE
You've got to scroll down some, which is always irritating. And, it isn't even close to what I was looking for. JOAT If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport....

Dewalt vs. Delta table saw
The wife says I can finally buy a new table saw (cough,cough, new dining room set,cough,cough) and have it down to 2. I am looking at the Dewalt DW746X or the Delta 36-715. I would like some input...
21
21

OT: Wood Butcher maybe this was the Texan you referred to.
A couple weeks ago our local NU Cornhuskers played the University of Texas Longhorns here in Lincoln, Nebraska. During half time one of my friends ( Brian ) had reached his capacity of liquid...
13
13

What ever happened to Inca tools?
What ever happened to Inca tools? n.
14
14

FS: Nice Delta Contractor's Saw Mesa, AZ
Really nice Delta Contractor's Saw, with Delta T2 aluminum fence. 1-1/2hp belt drive. Located in Mesa, AZ $275 takes it.....

Hats off, gentlemen. A genius!
I've never seen anything like the wood art here. simple yet so . . . I dunno. You supply the missing word. FoggyTown http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l317/foggytown/So
16
16

Re: Replacement for viwing JPG files
Irfanview at It's free. IrfanView ... one of the most popular viewers worldwide.
1
1

This is borderline question / borderline job ad copy...
This is borderline question / borderline job ad copy... I've been looking for a good part time person. Someone who can tap a 4-40 hole by hand without breaking my tap very often. I'd like them to also...
15
15

Shop safety?
If you saw someone using a bandsaw trying to cut fine curves in 2" pine, with an inch deep blade, rather than the 3/8" deep one in the machine behind, with the guard 5-6" above the wood and the user...
6
6

Replacement for viewing JPG files
During an upload of software the program halted and hasn't responded since. Adobe tells me they no longer support 7.0 and looking on their site is an overabundance of options NOT in reasonable price...
9
9

Critique My Router Table Top Idea Please?
I got my hands on some 1/2" Corian that I plan on turning into a router table. The piece is around 2.5 feet wide by 5 feet long. Here's what I'm planning to do: Cut two pieces of around 24" x 20" Cut...
13
13

hydro pole
A cedar hydro pole with a transformer in the lane behind the house caught fire one day. The hydro guys dropped a new pole in next to it and cut out the old one - 4 ft sections. I asked for the pieces...
7
7

Solid Edge 2D
I know some here have asked about the free versions of cad software before. In this month's issue of CADALYST magazine (covering the CAD industry) there was a news item that Solidedge is offering...
1
1

TS-Aligner Fall 2006 Promotional Offer!
Should just let this thread be - but Got ANY slop between the piece of wood you slip in the miter slot and the sides of the miter slot? If you do it comes acrossed in your measuring. If you don't then...
87
87

Staining Oak to Bloodwood
I would like to stain an oak railing (balustrade) to match (or at least not clash with) a bloodwood floor. The railing is about 20 years old and just has a varnish (or poly) finish. I've tried several...
3
3