You guys and gals are the best!

I ask a question and I get so many great responces... I've even been able to give a few answers. There sure is a lot of crap on the internet but you folks in metalworking , woodturning and woodworking make the internet more than worth it. It'll be a sad day if this open exchange of idea and information is stopped.

Reply to
Damned if i know

Who could stop it? The whole purpose of developing the internet to begin with was to decentralize the information infrastructure in case something really bad happens (see Ghostbusters for definition of "bad").

Joe

It'll be a sad day if this open exchange of idea and

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

Reply to
Mark L.

How can 3 groups ALL be the best?!

You sure are fickle!!

Pick ONE of us...we need to know.

Have a nice week...

Trent©

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

The Internet - Worlds only working anarchy. All other attempts pale in comparison.

My 2 cents

Jim Vrzal

Joe Tylicki wrote:

Reply to
Mawdeeb

You would have thought that good ol' Al would have made enough money from inventing the internet that he could retire from this politics thing.

Reply to
WoodChuck34

Um, I was under the impression he did retire.

Max

Reply to
Maxprop

Works for Apple Computer (Board), last I heard. Guess he's putting that networking experience to good use.

Reply to
George