Yet another PC Gloat

Went to HD yesterday - took my normal trip down the tool isle to see if they had anything on sale and bang - 2HP 8529 PC Plunge Router -$100.00 Got the last one.

=)

Reply to
Rob V

I'll say it...You Suck. I got to my local HD about 30 minutes too late according to the guy in the tool bin.

However, for those of you who missed out, Lowes is also clearing out the

8529s for $159 here in ATL. And yes, I got one from Lowes...after running to four different HD stores. Of course, YMMV.

(BTW, if anyone near Buford would be interested in a 7529, the Lowes here has a display model...the guy working the tool isle insisted it was the same router until I pointed out the model number. He said he'd have to put it on the clearance rack.)

Rob

Rob Walters