yellow pages or yellow book

Such a drag that there is two... you want to bite the bullet and get yourself a nice pricey ad and then you need to consider, which book do people use... I think the answer is some use one and some use the other... like me they look the same, and I don't really care which one I use.. Yellow pages (Verizon) has been calling me a lot these last two weeks to get me to sign up... ughhh

Reply to
dwolf