Yah!

I swear this guy is calling these saws "Sexy".

Leon

Where have you been? I worked in the Chemical industry and was used to the manufacturers using sex to in their advertisements for large pieces of equipment .

I don't know how many adds I have seen for large industrial pumps with girls in bikinis in the add, Centrifuges for industrial operation with girls in bikinis.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

Did you see any girls in bikinis or anything sexy in that video? LOL

Reply to
Leon

No, but I think he's lying about those ads. I think he needs to provide some evidence, huh? :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Yeah! Pictures or it did not happen. LOL

Reply to
Leon