WTD: Tool Rest holder/Banjo for Delta Rockwell 46-111 Lathe

I picked up a nice 46-111 Rockwell lathe, its the lighter weight 12" lathe, believe it or not, it had the tailstock but no tool rest holder/banjo. I believe this is the one that has the slot in it and you tighten with a wrench rather than a handle like most other Delta/Rockwell banjos. If you have one, drop me a line with a price. Thanks, Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Could this be it?

joeljcarver

Reply to
Mark Wollschlager

Mark Wollschlager wrote in news:463347ec$1 @news101.his.com:

The one I need has a slot in it and bolt/nut to clamp it to the bed. My bed is narrower than the standard Delta/Rockwell 12" machines

Reply to
Marty Escarcega