WTB: Dead Dewalt 12V/14.4V/18V tools (cheap)

I just want the connector that plugs into the battery. I want to build (1) a trickle charger, and (2) a power cable to power a fluorescent light, handheld radio, or other equipment. OTOH, maybe someone knows where to buy those separately? They aren't shown as spare parts in my manual.

TIA, Allen

Reply to
Allen Windhorn

"Allen Windhorn"

Dewalt has pretty good parts ordering support on their webite.

- Nate

Reply to
Nate B

I couldn't find any at all -- I'll look again.

Thanks, Allen

Reply to
Allen Windhorn