workshop

what is a good size for workshop ?

Reply to
Steven Van Densen

Just a little bigger.

Reply to
Pat Payne

Actually, just a little bigger than that.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

2 feet larger in each dimension than what you have available.

Are you building boxes or boats?

Reply to
PM6564

Certainly bigger then my house. Split level would be nice, too. Oh, and a maid! Skinny little thing with a butt like Robin's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
RoyNeu

I built a 12' long by 6' boat in a shop with a minimum width of 7'6" and about 18' long. It wasn't easy but by preping everything before I started building I managed.

I'll raise the 2 feet to 2 yards though!

Reply to
Chris Harris

Would that be "Williams" or "Hood"? LOL

Reply to
Digger

Y'know, all you guys fixated on Robin have OBVIOUSLY not been to woodshopdemos.com lately. Beth rulz. I'm gonna start a fan club.

(Beth rulz!) Baglio Chapel Hill

Reply to
Michael Baglio

Michael Baglio responds:

inexhaustible supply of these young women: makes me envious. All my woodworking friends and models are currently male.

Charlie Self

"If our democracy is to flourish, it must have criticism; if our government is to function it must have dissent." Henry Commager

Reply to
Charlie Self

Steven Van Densen spaketh...

8,000 - 10,000 square feet