Woodworks no longer on HGTV

David O spaketh...

these guys are about 1/2 the price

of other goodies too

Reply to
McQualude

David O

Wipe it on - foam brush is good.

It's very prone to streaking, so use a dilute solution. It's also worth sponging the timber with plenty of water beforehand.

Personally I don't use it. Dichromates are more toxic than I really want to handle, so I'd rather use potassium permanganate.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I had direct TV and switched back to cable. Living in Florida, with all the thunderstorms, we were always loosing reception. Still have the dish on my roof!

Reply to
Kennor

I receive the DIY chanel on cable.

Reply to