Mole Trap question

Hi. I have purchased a Victor Mole Trap. The trap has a short chain attatched to the top of it which is shown in the illustration on the box it came in. However, the illustrated instructions on the box neither show nor mention the chain. Does anyone have any idea what I do with the chain? I went to Victor's website and looked at their online instructions and no mention of the chain there either. They have a bulletin board and I checked it out. Someone asked the same question months ago, but no one posted an answer.

Thanks in advance for any information. Steve

Reply to
Steve In NorCal

chain

on the box it

neither show nor

the chain?

instructions and no

and I checked

posted an

The chain attaches the safety pin that keeps the trap from springing while being placed.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Thanks for everyone who posted or emailed me regarding this! Steve

Reply to
Steve In Norcal