Woodworkers remember their Moms

I know we're all busy with our various projects, but Mother's Day is coming up and I found some gifts at

for as little as $4.95. So, if you can't make her something yourself you might check this out.

Reply to
thespokesman

Please don't take this the wrong way, but f*ck off and die spammer. You're posting this "caring" shit all over Usenet and you're just another asshole trying to sell crap. If you had a mother she's probably rolling in her grave. May boils fester in your nether regions.

Have a nice day.

RicodJour

It'd be hard to take that the wrong way...

Reply to
DS

He means this in the nicest possible way. ;)

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

Stop beating around the bush and say what's really on your mind.......

Reply to
mark

Cool.. too bad you did him a favor and re-posted his URL, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis