Woodworkers in AT BA BG CZ DE EE FI FR HU IT LV LT MD MK PL RO SK TR UA

I'd like to invite interested woodworkers in these places with an interest in building passive solar heating panels for their local markets to contact me directly by e-mail with the word "solar" in the subject.

I watched video footage of Gazprom shutting off the flow of LNG to the big Ukranian pipeline on the first of this month. The internet country codes are those of the countries who get at least 25% of their LNG from Gazprom, and who will be most affected.

(I'm thinking of renaming my CNC to "Sancho Panza")

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Good for you Morris.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Have a sharp eye for those sneaky wind mills and keep a firm rein on = your ass.

Reply to
PDQ

As I posted this (both here and to alt.solar.thermal) I was wishing that I had eyes in the back of my head.

To quote a better-known Iowan: "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Seconded. We must all be as self-reliant as possible. Tom

Reply to
tom