Woodsmith Plane Kits -- Comments?

All,

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has put together one of Woodsmith's plane kits, specifically the scraper plane ($42 bucks retail). This looks similar in design to the Stanley 12, and I was wondering if it in fact used a Stanley 12 blade, or if it used a conventional scraper blade. Also, I'd just be curious to know how happy or unhappy people are with this kit, or any of the others.

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Anthony Glass

Wood Butcher

Intriguing indeed... I may just have to get me one of them there doodads....

Reply to
Brian