WoodSlicer Bandsaw Blade Give Away!

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! What does that mean for you? Well, I'm going to be giving away free schtuff every so often to a lucky woodworker!

Enter to win a WoodSlicer bandsaw blade!

GarageWoodworks

don't want to receive these just cancel it after you receive your first one. (you might like it.) Plus, you will be notified for the next give away.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking!

Congratulations! You went from nothing to something in no time flat!!

Reply to
Phil Anderson

Thanks! Yep, it hasn't been very long. This Nov marks the 1 year anniversary of my video podcast! As long as people are watching it, I'll keep making them.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hearty congratulations!

Reply to