Woodrat Prices Are Going Up

Got this message today from the folks at WoodRat:

--------- Message:

For almost ten years the price of a WoodRat has been the same. We have always tried to keep it as low as possible. We did this because we wanted the WoodRat to be in everybody's reach.

Because in general things tend to become more and more expensive, this was sometimes difficult. But we managed by working more efficiently and by cutting our costs wherever possible.

However, now we are at a point where we have to submit to years of inflation. We have had some huge cost increases over the last years. So we must increase our price. From 1st December the price of a WoodRat will be £475.00 inc. VAT / US$650.00. The LittleRat will go up to £350.00 inc. VAT / US$475.00.

HOWEVER, you can beat the price-rise and buy online now for the price of a WoodRat in 1993 Buy before the end of November you can still get a WoodRat for £395 inc. VAT / $545 or a LittleRat for £250 inc. VAT / $340. If you've been waiting for the right moment to buy - it is now!

--------- If you're interested in one, I guess now is the time to act. I'm not affiliated with the folks at WoodRat in any way, shape of form (I don't even own one yet). I'd seen people ask about them in here, so I thought this info might be of some interest to those considering a purchase.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Walters