Woodpeckers isn't alone.

Yep, he's the same guy that 'invented' (cough) that down-force clamp thingy.

Spalted Walt

Pretty cool idea. Not sure why you scoff at him inventing it.

Reply to
-MIKE-

WOW that is a lot. I suspect that the wave lessened stress in the parts that needed to bend.

;~)

I always like watching liquids drip.

Reply to
Leon

Oh yeah... the invention to overcome the lack of experience.. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

It is not necessary. Experience helps over come the situation he is trying to avoid.

Reply to
Leon

Andrew seems like a nice guy and I give him an A+ for effort at finding solutions in need of a problem, but with each iteration of his invention(s) the old adage "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit" comes to mind. But that's just my 2¢

Reply to
Spalted Walt

You mean, like, springs? ;-)

This should be pretty easy to test.

Reply to
krw

When you are done, please upload the video to YouTube. Thanks!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So easy that everone, who ares, can do it themselves! ;-)

Reply to
krw

In my mind the benefit of this is the stepped miter. Wayyyy easier to clamp up square. This can be done with a dado set at 45 degrees, but you lose the step.

-BR

Reply to
Brewster