Wood Storage in Quonset

Wanting to design some type of shelving unit for horizontal storage of lumber within a dome style metal quonset. No vertical wall i.e. all curved galvanized metal with 5/16 bolts joining each arch. I was thinking on anchoring fairly rigid, thick metal vertical columns to the 5/16 bolts with some type of framework at bottom then set up supports and shelves across all. But I was concerned of the "pull" on the bolt (and the stress on the arch sealant).

Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking that I am faced with setting up a straight forward HD metal shelving system with the associated steep costs. I'm tapped out on other alternatives. Currently, I have been storing on the C-slab floor with wooden supports every 2 ft or so, but this is beginning to take up considerable floor space.

Reply to
Monroe