wine rack

do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Reply to
rhodes_

Need more information: how much do you drink? 12 bottles? 144 bottles? free standing? counter top? Hanging?

Don't have plans, but can make them if I have enough info.

Reply to
Al-Bundy

Need more information: how much do you drink? 12 bottles? 144 bottles? free standing? counter top? Hanging?

Don't have plans, but can make them if I have enough info.

Reply to
Al-Bundy

Reply to
Jesse

Like for the back window of your pick-up truck?

I like the diagonal lattice types of wine racks. You can buy the parts or make them.

Reply to
Robatoy

The boxes used for the bottles laid on their side. Mine are in an old "entertainment center" that used to be my son's. It holds about 250+ bottles. Not pretty, but it works.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I keep mine in na garage next to the oil.

Reply to
Leon

I have plans to pull a bottle out of mine in a few minutes and drink it along with a good Cohiba.

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

Well, I could never see the big appeal in alcoholic grape juice but, as for a wine rack, David Marks made a nice one a while back. Plans should be available on the DIY website.

Reply to
CW

MIne never sits long enough to be "racked".

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

i am looking for a rack close to 250 bottles,ant help would be great

Reply to
rhodes_

I'll send you an Email if you address is legit. jesse

Reply to
Jesse