window clips for holding in glass

A few years back, when I built kitchen cabinets with glassed doors, I was able to obtain plastic screw on clips which could be used to hold the windows into their frames. This gave the owner an option of easily replacing the windows with panels if desired. I can no longer find these items at all of the usual wood working suppliers. (They are not to be confused with the clear plastic mirror hold downs-these won't work).

I presently make comparable items out of maple and felt but the soft plastic flexed with humidity and the windows always stayed tight.

So-does anyone know of a supplier for these items?

Cheers, Fritz

Reply to
sonnichs

Try this

Rick Samuel

Rockler also has them:

no(SPAM)vasys

You guys were a great help--THANKS!

BTW to Jack-I went to college in Buffalo in the 70's-I am on Cape Cod now (white bread and mayonaise capital of the US) but I still miss all the Polish food and polka dances in Buffalo-I still pull out my old Accordian at times

Cheers, Fritz

Reply to
sonnichs