Who's Funny?

snip

Careful Bob, or haven't you seen Goof Fellas?

Word to the wise, or cautious.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Naw, Pesto... He dint mean that! He just meant, you know... funny.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

You better watch out. She might sue you for cracking her up. I've heard that some women don't like or find it painful to walk around with a cracked up.

BTW - Just where is a woman's up? Is it anywhere near her yet? Which brings up that question, where's a woman's yet? I just read a newspaper article about a woman who'd been shot. The report said the bullet was in her yet.

ARM - Just trying to stay on the green side. ;-)

Reply to
Alan McClure

like the old eddie money song.....

I've been trying to figure out for years where on a man is his mexican border.....

Reply to
Bridger

if you were meant to know your Grandpa would have told you years ago...

Reply to
Bridger

On 29 Jan 2004 17:06:37 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@klownhammer.org (The Hammuh) brought forth from the murky depths:

Yessuh, massah. I's will!

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:44:44 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" brought forth from the murky depths:

ACK, self-serving. ;)

How quickly they forget. I showed you pics of at least 5 of my projects, Jums. You saw my purkleheartless spokeshave, my jummywood shave bench, my all-too-famous unfinished teak bow saur, Dina's new clothes, the phully- wood storage racks, the detail trim on the house, and the assembly table/clamp rack. You didn't see the manzanita guitar string winder, though.

I'll be making a Q&D clamp rack and a lathe cart soon, too. Gotta get these tools off shelves/floors and into the work area so I can make more sawdust and start carving.

I'm redoing the kitchen and these paint fumes are killing me. The final shipment of LVT knobs is on the way, due 2/3. I simply HAD to hide that stained wood someone had left in the house in the form of cabinets.

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

ahem, as George said, "not gonna do it!"

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Haven't seen anything from him in years, but there used to be a chracter that went by the name AL Sproule who was usually pretty funny.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

I'm glad I didn't make anybody's list. Although, 'twould be in good company.

Hafta agree with the Bo(o)b Z. analysis. Truly entertaining responses. Wasn't it him that came up with (or first posted) the "generic flame fill-in form" for those of us with little time to generate a proper response?

Jon E

- frozen and white in Vermont

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

Jon Endres, PE >

BitchSlapBobZ (tm UA100 by the way) has taken refuge over on the August Home wooddorking forums.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

The Cabal has requested that you not finish the vaporware bowsaw, as this would be the ruination of what has become a Wreck legend.

Instead, it has been suggested that it be hung "en dishabille" in a place of honor at the Cabal Headquarters.

"...and we thank you fer yer support."

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

Are you the guy I've been seeing driving around the neighborhood in the Crown Vic?

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

Shit (sic), O'Deen, Charlie Self is from New York State (we make that distinction, so as not to diparage them with too close an association with NYC) and I'll bet his people were referring to "Them gottdamned Pennsyltuckians" for several generations before he was even born - and he's even older than me!

Ya see, when their drinking age was three years younger than ours, the children of Pennsyltucky would ride into the Southern Regions of NYS in search of blessed forgetfulness and easy wimmens.

That'd piss anybody off.

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

Wouldn't that be Clown Vic?

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Funny, he's been seen in these here parts of late and also. Has all the apocalyptic crap on the sides, front, hood and trunk of his car written with those stick-on letter you get from the hardware store?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Yep, I believe that bi-location is a sure sign.

Him de debil.

(bet his license plate got 666 init)

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

Nah, "Klown Vic", maybe.

I don't think he had that gear.

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

Damn! No wonder I didn't make the list.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I didn't miss by much--born in Yonkers. But I recall my father talking of Pennyvanians only in a vehicular context--"Goddamned Pennsylvania cowbays," IIRC. He was from Kentucky, though, so that may have influenced his pronounciation.

Used to count the bodies littering the road. Kids not used to booze would really believe they could hit 100 and stay on the road in 35 mph curves. I saw a lot more of this up towards Ridgefield, CT when I lived in Katonah. No seat belts. No air bags. Usually a damned narrow road with no shoulders and lots of curves and no guardrails.

Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain

Charlie Self