Where do you buy your tool?

The onosecond, slightly shorter than the nanosecond, is the time between clicking the send button and the realization that it wasn't ready to send yet.

Reply to
else24

I appreciate all of the information. I order online from Rockler all the time. Much more often than my wife would like! I live near the corporate headquarters for Woodcraft so I fantasy shop there a lot. I buy from them, but they do tend to be expensive. I also visit the Harbor Freight store that is very near by. Online research can save a lot of time and phone calls. I appreciate all the suggested sites. Some of them look promising. Regards, Dave G.

Reply to
Dave

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ya know....I've heard that a few times before, and I've never been able to figure it out. The first part makes sense. But I started petting the sweaty stuff when I was 17 - and I've never looked back.

Reply to
Tanus