what krenov taught ME

Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm snipped-for-privacy@plaid.net (Abe=A0Norman) unabashadly claims that Krenov taught him:

Pukey yard duck spam?

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Abe Norman wrote in news:1108423025.5b01096e51af844bcab5339951bd62be@teranews:

That must have been James' less talented brother, John...

Reply to
Patriarch

Hah! ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Abe,

I think you've been reading too many of those comic books you are spamming alone with your duckeys.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bleau

Relled. The word is relled.

Bonus points for whoever identifies the reference first. ;)

Marc

Reply to
Marc Wolfe

James Schmitz, "Witches of Karres" of which there is a new sequel "Warlock of Karres" out by Mercedes Lackey and someone else. It captures the flavor of the original almost perfectly except that it is NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I don't know how this is possible. I liked it anyway.

Regards, Allen

Reply to
Allen Windhorn