What is it? Set 328

I noticed you said they found it in a field? Sort of a strange place to find that, but they have been around a long time. Maybe a grass fire or a house on the land years ago.

Reply to
Steve W.

Whoops. I didn't see that you replied before I did.

Your answer. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Yes, I don't think they'll ever find out how it got there but at least now they know what it is, thanks to everyone who answered this one.

Four of the six have been identified this week, still not sure about the second item, the answers for this set can be seen here:

everyone enjoys the first weekend of Spring!

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.