What is It?

Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads. Anyone know what this is and its function?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Cork screw, minus the screw?

Reply to
krw

I was thinking of some sort of "cap applicator or remover" too. Another

30 minutes gone... very intriguing! :)
Reply to
Bill

I'm thinking it's a guillotine cutter for something like Orangeburg pipe...

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

I think it is a slicer of some sort. The blade drops out of the circle as the handles bottom are opened. You put the apple in the resulting round opening and close the handles forcing the blade through the apple.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

Protractor/compass.

Reply to
Meanie

looks like a device to dehorn cattle

Reply to
BillinGA

And on weekends you can do circumcisions.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

BINGO!! By by Leavitt Mfg. Co in the 1800s.

clare

a "Bob it"?

Reply to
clare

We need another one of these (puzzles)!! : )

Reply to
Bill