What is a cast iron extension wing made of?

out specifications

Reply to
toller

Sears hires clueless idiots to detail their "spec" pages - they are almost always in error. However, this one is overtly egregious.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Its an error. Look it up on the real Dewalt website.

> Check out specifications

Reply to
Bob

> Check out specifications

The listed 30 pound weight makes you wonder where the error lies.

Reply to
Eric Ryder

bynot

Sort of looks like aluminum in the picture... pretty heavy aluminum, though, 0ver 30 pounds..

Reply to
mac davis

Agreed. And, BTW, I have one these DW cast iron wings and it is the heaviest Al I ever have lifted.

Reply to
igor

Any dolt can see that's "Transparent Aluminum".

Reply to
patrick conroy