Wet Dry Vacuum

I just got the thing called Bagkeeper that I ordered for my 12 gal Ridgid wet dry shop vac and it works great. I first tried to make my own from seeing the one on the web site but the ones I made kept getting crushed just like a pop can from the power of the vacuum. I used wire fencing from Home Depot by the time I was done trying my own design I spent more than what it would of cost me to order one off the web. Well anyway now I see that they have a $5.00 dollar rebate on each one ordered....THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!!

Ben

Looks like a gread idea. But may the dust when I dump that bagkeeper is rediculous. If only I had a bag to put inside so I didn't have to dump the bagkeeper I'd be in business.

Reply to
dnoyeB

You just grab the bag and toss the bag in the trash not the cage...then you put another bag in the tank then the cage you don't have to dump the cage the cage pulls out of the bag. It really works great Ben

Reply to
Ben

ok i see. For my vac most of the weight is in the top and once you remove than dumping the can is not an issue. But I suppose it could help if you have a huge or unweildy unit.

Reply to
dnoyeB