Waterbed Plans - Aquarium Topper Plans

I dabble in wood working and recently built my son a water bed. It turned out very nice. It has three drawers in the bottom for clothing or whatever and a 2X6 frame. It looks great. I also built an aquarium topper for my wife's 50 gallon aquarium. If you would like a picture please e-mail me and if you would like the plans they are $25.00 high quality AutoCad Drawings with step by step instructions. Pay by PAYPAL to snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Thank You All
Spammer

how is that spamming?
Read your post and think about it a while.

are you saying a person can't sell plans or ideas?

NO, but it is spam if it comes with out a warning in the header or title of the post. Your header should have indicated that you were only wanting to try to sell something rather than actually contribute to the group so that the 99% that wasted time reading your post could have just skipped over it.