Watco for butcher block kitchen table

I have a butcher block kitchen table. Over the years it had gotten stained and scratched up. I sanded it down and applied Watco Danish Oil. I had recently used it on an oak shelf - three coats then paste wax - and liked the results.

But this time I read the directions. :)

"Flood" the work. Wait 15 minutes. Reapply. Wipe down until "completely" dry. Wait 10 hours. Ready for use, allegedly.

10 hours have passed. There is of course no lustre, but it looks nice.

My question is, for a frequently-used kitchen table, will this one bout of Watco plus paste wax be sufficient?

Reply to
Greg Guarino