Walking stick parts

Does anyone know of any suppliers of walking stick components/supplies in the USA? I've found a few suppliers in the UK, but shipping would seem to be murder.

Reply to
justme

Not USA based, but Lee Valley Tools still an appreciated dealer to woodworkers in the US.

?c=2&p=32832&cat=1,250,43243

Reply to
Upscale

I think they're USA based. I seem to recall having gotten a catalog once upon a time.

Joe Gorman

Oops, this is what I was thinking of, but couldn't find in my bookmarks. Of course it may not be what you want.

has a few more items they carry

Joe Gorman

Thanks. I'm quite aware of Lee Valley (I just received an order from them last Saturday), but I was more interested in the horn, and some wood.

They are clearing out a lot behind my house, and I snagged some nice hazel branches to make canes. Unfortunately, after getting all in the mood for making some sticks, I discovered that the wood is supposed to dry for about a year. After putting my pieces in the rafters, I decided to go looking for something to practice on.

Reply to
justme

They're Canadian but they ship to the US.

Reply to
Chris