Varathane & cold, haha

Went to finsih a table I'd been working on only to find all the cans of varathane I had in the garage had dried out and turned solid. Drove down to the Home de-pot and bought three pints that I parked in the garage till later. When I went to stir the new stuff I found the first two of them to be the same, solid up to 1/2" from the top. Parked them in the garachin to later be returned. Then I couldn't remember which was the good one so I reopened them to find that they were all fine. Granted it's a bit nipplie here in Oregun but they must freeze at about 35 degrees.

markm