Unisaw Pricing down

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw ($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the corner???

Reply to
Bill

It would be nice to see the SawStop drop in price but from what I hear about sales that is not very likely. On the other hand the new Unisaw was way over proved to begin with IMHO.

Reply to
Leon

Or perhaps the economy sucks that badly. I bough my 3HP Unisaur (the older model) from Amazon in '09 for $1600, including the two extensions, 50" fence, table, and mobile base.

Reply to
krw

Nice deal on your Unisaw by today's standards. The Grizzly G690, which has been on my radar screen, has risen, steadily, to about $1450 (inluding shipping), mobile base extra. I may be a little slow with my hand saw and planes, but I'm getting by while I wait.

Reply to
Bill

Books and DVD's are now under what the prices were. There is a crunch going on now.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

The Griz G690 was what I was intending to buy but I couldn't pass up the Unisaw at that price. IIRC, the difference was $200, after shipping (the Unisaw was shipped free).

Reply to
krw

Same Amazon add I looked at they had the 6" horizontal/vertical metal bandsaw for $509 on their 25% of sale, I paid about $270 when I bought however many years ago. Maybe I better up my shop tools rider again with the insurance company.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M