Unique Treehouse

I saw this today. Obviously a lot of creative and talented people involved. And almost all materials were recycled. Now if I could only get together a bunch of folks to build me a similar structure in my back yard.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

That is cool!

Reply to
Leon

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought of a "tree house" as a house built in a tree, not a house built around a tree.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Lew

Reply to