Uni-T-Fence

That didn't take long. Thanks, Swingman I *like* it.

Max

Reply to
Max

That didn't take long. Thanks, Swingman I *like* it.

Max

Oops,

Max

tickled with it for years to come.

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Wow! What an eye! .002 I'll see if I can get it to toe out by that amount. ;-)

Max

Reply to
Max

Anybody know if someone makes a similar replacement for the Delta T30 T2 fence?

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

The website says the fence can only be used with the Delta Unifence but I think some modifications would allow it to be used with other fences. Take a look at the description on the website and see what you think.

Max