Udderguys.com - What 'cha think?

Considering ordering the Shop Fox 10" cabinet saw from utterguys.com (best price I found). Any experience \ comments on TS or utterguys?? How is their customer service?

Thanks

Reply to
JunkCan

Gerald Ross

Know nothing about the Shop Fox, but I've been dealing (albeit infrequently) with The Utterguys for about five years. I've been in their store a few times, too, now that I'm nearby. Nice folks, good prices, I've had good results with them. Never heard any negatives when the question has been asked other times.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Reply to
Dave W

Can't find their web site - tried udderguys search on google and nada. Do you have a link or ?

TIA

Erik

Reply to
Erik Ahrens

found it as:

Always nice to have another place to go shopping!

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:36:47 -0700, "Erik Ahrens" brought forth from the murky depths:

Moo! Check your spelling, sir.

^^^^^^^^^

===================================================================== -=Everything in Moderation,=- NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards -=including moderation.=-

Larry Jaques

I'm actually surprised nothing came up under his first attempt. ;-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I bought my Delta shaper from them a year or two ago. At the time, you had to call in your credit card number for Ebay purchases which was a pain, but that might be fixed.

The shaper arrived with some surface rust on the top and they didn't seem to care. Not a big deal as I was able to remove it.

Their price for just the shaper was the best around at the time. I bought a mobile base locally. A week later, I found out I could have purchased a Limited or Platinum edition shaper locally for the same price as the shaper plus mobile base and gotten a few more goodies. Oh well.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert